Friday, June 2, 13:59
Teeheeheeheeheehee
Everybody has less than three weeks to decide what to buy for me.

Well.

Everyone elses has a birthday wishlist.....
So do I.


Maybe it's cracking your brain; heehee...
But you can consider the following la....

It's going to be a long long list, take your time and consider;
Also discuss among yourself la~~~ Hahahaha....





Contributes to my Hongkong trip for the coming Summer Sale'06
Who knows I will buy something for you too?! hee.



Contributes to a Taiwan trip;
So I can meet Zhang Hui Mei for dinner. Heehee.
And I will buy Mua Chee (that sticky stuff la) for you to eat.



How about Club Med?!
No need too far la... Cherating Malaysia will do.
Heh.




Chanel CoCo Mademonselle Parfums
Fishtank, Bobo and Andy bought this for me for my yester-birthday.
Its running out. And I'm totally in love with it.


Bags
My working bag for those cosmetics are tearing and wearing off.
Those who knows me very well.
You know what kinda bags I'd prefer.
Big. Big. Big.
For the small small me.
No specific brand.
As long as, it's me-style la.



Diesel Sneakers
There are several I really like.
So, too many to post lah.
Specially those ballerina style ones. Saalt and Dip Style.
Maybe you can call me if you intend to buy for me. hee.
Bahhh.
I wear US Size Five.
You can find them at Orchard Paragon or Heeren shops.



Maybe Puma Sneakers/Pumps also can la.
Buy me nice colors;
Not boring colors.
Pink+Black+Grey+Brown/ LimeGreen+Grey/ Yellow/ Red/ Turquoise etc.


What else.....



Cosmetics!!!
Oh! You know I love it.
Buy me any brand any item;
As long as its good.
Be it;
Eyeliner Fluid from M.A.C
Eyebrow Pencil from Shumura
Mascara from CD or Anna Sui
Two-Way cake from Chanel or Stila
Blusher from Lancome
LipGloss/Sticks/Shine from I Nuovi
Creme Foundation from Makeup Forever
Eyeshadow from The Makeup Store

ETC.
teeheehee.

SK II face mask.
I'm using the eye mask, so I'd like to try the face mask.



Till I thought of anymore stuffs...
Pre-thanks.
Kekeke.

簡介· Profile

小名為—— [[ 小樂 ]] Levyne
nextBirthday—— twentySeven [[ 貳拾柒 ]]
[[ 鼠 ]] Rat.
巨蟹女生—— Cancer69
生活口訣—— 知足常樂
化妝師—— 會計師—— 策劃師——

[[ 董娘生活充實到不行 ]]
沙灘//直排輪//網球//高爾夫球//泰拳
時尚//音樂//舞臺//彩妝//髮妝
指甲彩繪//手工料理//烹飪
品咖啡//閲讀
放空

*Facebook
*微博
*Twitter

[[ 董娘有畫説—— ]]






















好康· Social

存檔· Archive

貼貼板· Tag

    follow me on Twitter